During such unprecedented times our main focus is to keep our clients and staff safe
In efforts to help stop the spread of Covid 19 WE ARE NOT ACCEPTING ANY RETURNS, until further notice.
Before you finalizing your purchase please be sure to carefully read sizing notes. Double check to ensure you have selected the correct size and color of the times you desire.
In the case an item is damaged upon receiving please email firstname.lastname@example.org with 7 days of delivery to begin the accommodation process. Be sure to include:
* Contact Name
* Order Number
* Order Date
* Style Name and Size of Item(s)
* Reason for Return/Exchanged
* Photo and or Video of unboxing of damaged item.
* In the event the accommodation involves an exchange the damaged item must be returned to us prior to release of the new item.
*In the event the accommodation involves a refund, the damaged item must be returned to us prior to release of funds to finalize inspection to authenticate manufacturer damage.
* Shipping and handling fees are NON-REFUNDABLE except for damaged items being returned. (Including ALL refused and unaccepted packages).
In the 808 is NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR STOLEN PACKAGES however we will assist in clients filing of USPS or UPS claim.
Sale Items are Final Sale.
* NO EXCEPTIONS.
Shipping : We do offer both USPS and UPS options.
Clothing care : In the 808 will always strive to provide care details for each garment in the description on the product page. For further instructions please email email@example.com However when in doubt, dry clean or wash cold and lay flat to dry!
Styling Consult : Please refer to Carolyn Gray Presents Youtube channel or In The 808 Instagram for fun tips on how to style your In The 808 pieces!